The 6-station Pump Relay (PRP) boards for Cabin & Chiller Controls
The 6-station Pump Relay (PRP) boards allows control of a common seawater pump between multiple cabin or chiller controls. It can also be used to control a common chilled-water loop pump between multiple chiller controls. Separate, fully-isolated pump trigger inputs accept either 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50-60Hz. The pump power source and pump output is also isolated and can be either 115VAC or 230VAC/50-60Hz.
The metal enclosure allows for entry and exit of all wires to and from the controls, from the pump power source, and to the pump.
This product can replaces PR8X. No additional triggers are needed.
- Fully isolated trigger inputs allow connection to different circuits.
- Compatible with any manufacture pump and AC or chiller system.
- Controls common sea water pump for multiple AC or chiller units.
- Capacity to handle up to 20 amps.
- 100 to 240 VAC capable at both 50 and 60Hz.
- Trigger 230 pumps from 120 volt AC
- Trigger 120 pumps from 230 volt AC
- 2, 6, or 12 trigger inputs available.