The Norcold NR740 Built-In Refrigerator is designed to replace the 0740 series. The base model is 12/24 DC - AC operation with optional Power Cord (see notes below).
All Norcold AC/DC Built-Ins are designed for reliable performance in all mobile applications: boats, vans, trucks, RV's, specialty vehicles and more! Designed with an exceptionally quiet, hermetically-sealed compressor that's dependable without disturbing noise, even in close quarters, these refrigerators have easily accessible storage with adjustable, removable door bins with convenient, large container storage. The white powder-coated shelves are durable and easy-to-clean. The units have safe and stylish recessed doors.
- Improved styling - "hidden" ventilation grill
- Fits the same cut-out as the old 0740 model
- The Danfoss BD35 compressor improves performance, especially at higher ambient temperatures
- Proud or Flush-Mount capability standard with each unit
- 2-position Mounting Flange
- Side mount - no visible fasteners in front
- Cool Blue interior light
- Freezer Cover Door added
- Positive Center-Locking Latch
- Reversible doors
- Self venting - a Norcold exclusive
Cut-out Dimensions: 20-1/2" H x 15-1/5" W x 17-3/4" D
Color: Black trim, Black insert panel
Capacity: 2 cubic feet
- 120 VAC 1.78 Amps
- 12 VDC 3.75Amps
- 24 VDC 1.87 Amps
- 120 VAC requires Power Cord model 635591
- 220 VAC (European) requires Power Cord model 635592
- 220 VAC (Australian) requires Power Cord model 635593
- Power Cords sold separately
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.