Maxwell RC10/10 12V Automatic Rope Chain Windlass 3/8" Chain to 5/8" Rope
Every Maxwell RC10 automatic rope/chain windlass comes with top
works, motor/gear box and dual direction solenoid. Switches and circuit breaker are available and need to be ordered separately
|Model||RC10 (8 mm-5/16”)||RC10 (10 mm-3/8”)|
|Maximum Pull/Lift||700 kg / 1540 lbs||850 kg / 1870 lbs|
|Static Hold||1500 kg / 3300 lbs||1500 kg / 3300 lbs|
|Chain Short Link||8 mm / 5/16”||10 mm / 3/8”|
|Rope Size (Nylon||14 mm - 16 mm / 9/16”-5/8"||16 mm / 5/8”|
|Chain Speed||24 m/min / 79 ft/min||24 m/min / 79 ft/min|
|Rope Speed||20 m/min / 65 ft/min||20 m/min / 65 ft/min|
|Power Supply (DC)||12 or 24 V||12 or 24 V|
|Motor (Watts)||1000 W||1200 W|
|Net Weight||19 kg / 42 lbs||20 kg / 44 lbs|
- Designed for 3/8" chain and 5/8" rope combination
- Maximum Pull: 1870lbs.
- Metric chain size: 10mm
- Motor Wattage: 1200W
- Innovative heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with a unique rope/chain gypsy, giving an unparalleled level of performance.
- Simple two piece installation, saving time and money and allowing easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Manufactured from marine grade chromed bronze for long term durability
- The topworks can be fully disassembled utilizing the handle provided, a screw driver and common allen key, making regular service and maintenance a breeze. No special tools required!
- A huge, through deck, hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker
- Not only does the RC10 effortlessly handle combination rope/chain rodes, it works just as well with all chain rodes for those who may want the extra security of an all chain systems combined with an elegantly styled, low profile windlass on their foredeck.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 Year Limited Warranty ensuring your confidence that you are getting the best product on the market.